Make Your Voice Heard:
Comment Online for Clean Cars
Help build a public record in support of clean air, clean water, and consumer choice.
On October 7, 2019, MPCA published a formal request for comments. This is the first step in the rulemaking process and is an opportunity for you to share thoughts for the agency to consider as they develop the Clean Cars rule. Learn more about the request for comments and how to submit a comment on their rulemaking webpage.
Simply saying that you support MPCA adopt Clean Cars Minnesota will make an impact.
See more reasons why Coalition for Clean Transportation supports Clean Cars here.
1. Navigate to the Office of Administrative Hearings site or visit our in-site client at the bottom of this page.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where it says, Topic: Submit a Comment
3. Click the button that says View Topic and you'll get taken to the comment page.
4. Click Sign Up, or, if you've used this system before, click Sign In.
5. Add your email address and name, and come up with a secure password for the online comment system. Click the box that confirms you're not a robot. Then click Sign Up.
6. Check your email address for a confirmation, and click the link "click here." (The confirmation email may be in your spam box, unfortunately, so check there if you don't see it.)
How to submit a public comment
Start the comment process now
With our in-site client, you can start the process of commenting without opening a new page. Scroll down to the mini-page directly below, where you can create an account to comment on the docket and support Clean Cars Minnesota.